Friday, August 24, 2007

Well it finally happened and I was wondering when it would, I had to take my son to the emergency room on Monday. I don't know how many times he has been told not to bug the dog when she's eating her food. So what does he do, he's trying to hug her. I actually don't know how he got hurt.

I was cooking supper and heard him crying so I turn around to see what happened. Under his left eye was a cut and was bleeding quite a bit. And of course as this is happening the phones rings. My dd picks it up and it turns out to be my mom. Thank goodness. So she rushes out to take us to hospital. She even took the gravel road, which she never takes, so we get to the hospital and we wait, we wait and we wait some more. I think we were there for 2 1/2 hours. I must say my little man was a trooper. They froze his cut and then it was time for the stitches.

The nurse wrapped him up like a mummy, poor kid. So when the stitches finally went in I was holding his legs still and the nurse had his head. I tried to watch, but couldn't. I really wanted to cry but didn't. He didn't cry much and was only crying because the thread was itching his nose. I was so proud of him. He's fine now. He gets his stitches out tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...