Sunday, June 22, 2008


Don't you just love these little 4 x 4 cards. Andrea Walford is the creator of this adorable class. The stamp set is called Fresh Cuts. It's actually from the new catalogue coming out in August but you can purchase it for $25.95 and get the 15 die cut cards and envelopes for just $5.95. The best part about this stamp set is that it's die cut, so all you have to do is mount it to the wood blocks. Yeah.

Fresh Cuts Class July 22 1pm -3pm or 7pm - 9pm RSVP and PREPAID by July 7 Cost $15 if you purchase the stamp set and cards or $22 for just the class
I have only 8 spots per class. Must be prepaid by July 7 to hold which time slot you would like. I will be away on holidays from July 8 -19. I already have 11 ladies signed up. I will have another day if I need to. I my order will be going in on June 24.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...