Sunday, August 17, 2008

All by Myself

Last night I had the whole house to myself, the cat and dog were still here, but no one else to bug me. Yeah!!!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong I love my husband and kids,but sometimes it's nice to have some peace and quiet. My dh took the kids out onto the boat for a sleepover at the lake. They phoned this morning to say they are having a great time. My four year old went tubing all by himself. I'm kind of glad I wasn't there to see that. I'ld be freakin' out. I have hard time watching my son do anything, he scares way too much.

So what did I do while all by myself you ask. Well my mom came over to scrapbook of course. We were working on 6 x 6 albums. My two friends had babies in April and my cousin and his girlfriend had a baby a few weeks ago. My friends look forward to this gifts, they just have to put the pictures and it's all done.

I hope you are having a great weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...