Thursday, August 7, 2008

New catties

Right now all the buzz is about the new Stampin' Up! catalog that is about to go live on Monday August 11. All the SU demo, myself included, have been patiently waiting to get our shipment of the new catalogs.

So for the last few days I've been going down to a mailbox and getting bummed out that there were only bills no catties. Doesn't the mail lady know how badly I want to see the catty.

So the this afternoon, Everett and I took a drive down the mail box, and guess what was waiting for me. The slip to come pick up my cattiess, I was hoping that's what it was for. But then to my horror the they had ticked the box "pick up tomorrow after 13:00", how depressing is that. My poor catties sitting in the mail room not being able to be looked at. Then wait, wait, it gets better. They checked the wrong box. Whoooooo. I could pick them up after 2 TODAY. Yeah. It was 2:14. What great timing. So I told Everett(my son) we're taking a trip into town.

You can imagine what I was going through as I was heading into town. The anticipation of getting my hands on my catties. I think I was smiling from ear to ear when the kind lady carried out my three boxes of catties. Yeah.

I couldn't even sneak a peek. I had no scissors to open the binding around the boxes. I think it was the longest 15 minutes of my life to drive home. I swear those catties were calling to me to open up the box.

All of the catties are spoken for, but I'm ordering more on Monday. If you would like one let me know.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...