Thursday, April 9, 2009

Breakfast in bed



I had a very nice surpise this morning, as it's my bday. I've been up since 2:30 this morning as I couldn't sleep, so went on the computer, cleaned my craft room and make some s/b pages for my up coming class next month. When I talked to mom this morning she said I was born around 2:30 in the morning. I'll have to see if I can't sleep next year when it's my bday.

So when I finally came upstairs I was ordered out of the kitchen and the girls told me to go back to bed. I wasn't going to argue with them. They made me scrambled eggs, toast and a fruit plate with a glass of oj and picked flowers from our garden. They're so sweet sometimes. I wonder what they want?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...