Friday, April 9, 2010

New Stampin' Up! product!!!!!!!!!

I got the best birthday gifts ever today. I turned 39. Where has the time gone. I guess to stampin' and takin' care of my family. I got the best gifts today. I was checking my emails this morning and everyone came in and sang happy bday to me. Gosh I luv my family.

I went outside to for something and guess what sitting there. My new products from the new mini that comes out in May. That's one of the great things about being a demo. We get to preorder items and play with them. Here's a sneak peek...

scroll down




















Sorry I can't actually show you the items just yet. I going to play around with them this weekend and post some samples later. Make sure to check back.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...