Monday, August 29, 2011

SNEAK PEEK




I hope you all had a wonderful weekend like I did with my family. We went to the Farmer's Market, bought some yummy Blueberry winde that is made locally. We went to surprise bday for my step dad, went huckelyberry picking and then made tarts, enjoyed the hot sun by the pool with some bevies and of course spent some time in my craft room. How could the weekend be any better.


I made this card a few weekends going while I was camping. I took limited supplies and this what I came up with.


I used some of the new in colours and a new stamp set from the Holiday Mini. I just love these colours together.


Luck Limeade 122935

Pool Party 122938

Island Indigo 122937

In colour Card stock Package 124329

Whisper White CS 100730

It's a Wrap Holidays(September 1st)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...