Tuesday, March 6, 2012

TECHNO CLASS





I'm back. You thought I disappeared didn't ya? Well I did. I went back to work full-time for about 3 1/2 months. It quite didn't work out as I had planned. It was alot working 40 hours a week and having 3 kids and having the hubby working out of town lots. So I'm happy to say I'm back to my stamping and I couldn't be happier.


My next class is my so ever popluar Techno Class. Come stamp with me and have some fun. Bring a friend.


Cost $15 or FREE with a $35 order PLEASE RSVP BY MARCH 12


March 13 7:30-9 pm or March 14 10:30 am - 12 noon


This month is all about butterflies. You will learn the following technequies:



  • Twisted Card


  • Butterfly window card


  • Masked Butterfly

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...