I originally designed this card for a friend's birthday and decided to use it for my stamp club ladies as well. This was the fave card of the night.
STAMPS: French Foliage(W120845) C(121166), Feeling Sentimental (Sale-a-bration-W129627 or C129630) FREE when you spend $60
INK: Early Espresso(126974), VersaMark(102283)
PAPER: DSP Print Poetry Stack(129312), Crumb Cake(120953), DSP First Edition Specialty(121878), Early Espresso(119686)
FRAMELITS: Hearts a Flutter(130159), Apothecary(127003)
OTHER: Tea Lace Paper Doilies(129399), Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels(129324), Sponges(101610), Big Shot(113439), Clear Block B(117147)
- For the card base I used Crumb Cake 8 1/2'"x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
- Use the "water splooches" stamp from the French Foliage set and ink up with VersaMark ink and randomly stamp on the front of the card base. Make sure to ink up each time before you stamp.
- Sponge Early Espresso ink around all 4 sides and card front
- Cut one Tea Lace Doilies in half
- Lightly sponge with Early Espresso ink
- Stamp bike image in Early Espresso ink onto Special Edition DSP
- Tear all four sides away
- Sponge sides with Early Espresso ink
- Use a 1" x 4 1/4" piece of Print Poetry DSP and cut out using the new Hearts A Flutter Framelits Dies
- Use Early Espresso card stock and the Apothecary Accents Framelits to cut the shape.
- Assemble your card using the first picture as a guide.
- I used the NEW Large Rhinestones for some "bling "
Shop online at my store!
Thank you for stopping by today.