Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Makes Me Happy Download Tuesday

 Here's the latest downloads.  I used the Makes Me Happy dl today and whipped up this page this morning.  These are pics from our 2007 trip to Maui.  Can't wait to go back there. 

I used Textured Crumb Cake  card stock for my main page and the rest I used from the Makes Me Happy.   What I love is that I can change the colour of the stamps to fit my colour scheme. 


FREE Anchors Away June Wallpaper - Digital Download
 

Anchors Away June Kit - Digital Download 134683


Price: $10.95

All About My Dad Photobook Template (8" X 8") - Digital Download 134693

Price: $16.50

Convention 2013 Photobook Template (8" X 8") - Digital Download 134758

Price: $19.50

Images © Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy propecia propecia side effects temporary - propecia results 10 years

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...