Friday, May 31, 2013

NEW CATALOGUE FROM STAMPIN' UP!

Have you been itchin' to see the new catty from Stampin' Up!?  Well today is the day.  It is live.  I just placed my order.  Can't wait for all the new and cool amazing products to show up at my door next week.

Don't forget you can also still get the retiring stamps and retiring accessories(while supply lasts)  til June 3.

Shop online at my store Colleen's Craft Room



Open House
May 9, 2013
1-3 pm
RSVP please
I'm having an open house  to showcase some of the new product.  Plus I'm having another BOGO sale on my retired product.  For every $ you spend on retired items you get equal $ on new product(plus taxes and shipping).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...