Friday, November 15, 2013

Video Time- Sour Cream Container

I always wondered why these little guys were called sour cream containers.  So when I was in a Dallas airport many years ago I got my answer.  I ordered some food from a vendor and low and behold, guess what my sour cream came in? One of these little twisty packs.  So cool as we don't have them in Canada.



Shop online at my store

Pop & Place Bundle 135921 $22.95

Cherry Cobbler Ribbon 132135 $12.50/10 yards

Season of Style 132818 $8.50

Happy Stampin'
Colleen
All images © Stampin' Up!




2 comments:

Katrina McElhinney said...

Great video Colleen! You explained everything really well and were nice and Happy. I have watched a Ton of stamping videos and this is one of the good ones :)

Colleen said...

Why thank you Ms. Katrina. Makes it all worth while if people are enjoying them. I'm trying to keep them simple.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...