Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happenings Card Kit & Scrapbook Page

Have you tried one of our card kits?  They are a quick way to make lots of cards. Everything comes cut, scored and all you need to do is to assemble them.  But you can also use the elements in the kit to make a scrapbook page.

I used my fav pic of my son when he was only an hour hold.  When he was born he had blister on this thumb from sucking it so much.  Funny he wasn't a thumb sucker as a baby.

I haven't scrapbooked in years.  I'm so far behind.  I usually like more pics on my page and not so much white space, but I really like how this page turned out.


So here's the card I did in the video.


Enjoy the video!
Supplies I used



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...