Sunday, May 18, 2014

Blendabilities Sneak Peek


One thing I love about being a SU demo is we get to preorder and try out the new product before it launches to everyone else.  Can you spot the new product?  I'm using the Blendabilities Rich Razzleberry Pack,  Decorative Dots  Embossing Folder and the new black Memento ink.  Most of the new items I mentioned will be available June 2, 2014.  However the Blendabilities won't be. We know they are going to be a big hit and we want to make sure we have enough product in stock.

I only preordered the one set of the Blendabilities markers as I wanted to see if I liked them.  I LUV THEM!!!  I need to order some more, who ever thought coloring could be so much fun.

The pic of this does not do the card justice.  It looks so much prettier in person.

I used the Flower Shop stamp set and pansy punch, Gorgeous Grunge and the greeting from Perfect Pennants and Banners Framelits.

SHOP ONLINE AT MY CANADIAN STORE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...