Monday, June 16, 2014

MOJO MONDAY 350

I was up early this morning so I thought I would head on over the the MOJO MONDAY Blog for this weeks sketch.

When I sit down to make a card from the sketch each week I don't scroll down to see what others have created until I design my own card first.   
Here's what I  came up with.

I used the Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon & Argyle Embossing Folder which are on sale till June 16 until 10:50pm(PST).

  • I sponged the edges of the embossed Sahara Sand cs with Sahara Sand ink
  • I used the Work of Art stamp set and inked of the splotch stamp with Sahara Sand and stamped 3 times without inking up and stamped the saying in Cherry Cobbler.  I then used the Circle Framelits to cut of the greeting and matted it onto a Cherry Cobbler circle.  I used a circle template to pierce holes into the Cherry Cobbler cs
  • The rectangular DSP pieces measure 1 1/2 x 3 and the Cherry Cobbler mats are 1 3/4 x 3 1/4
  • I stamped happy bday from Teeny Tiny Wishes onto wooden element.
Supplies I used on my card.



Happy Stampin'Colleen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...