Sunday, June 1, 2014

Yes another Sneak Peek

I cased this card from Pinterest and I'm using some new products again; Work of Art stamp set along with Mossy Meadow ink and cardstock and Hello Honey ink.





  • Use the medium splash as the clouds in Soft Sky ink
  • I used the long splash stamp as the stem for the flower
  • I inked up the heart stamp  in Melon Mambo to make the flower and the heart was also used to make the petals on the flower
  • I used the long straight stamp as the grass inked up in Mossy Meadow and the greeting was also stamped in the same stamp color
  • I had a clay button already made and I used my Blender Pen and Hello Honey ink to color it and adhered to the flower with liquid glue.
THE NEW CATALOG GOES LIVE TOMORROW.  WHAT'S ON YOU WISH LIST?

Supplies I used:



Happy Stampin' 
Colleen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...