Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New House

We're all moved in and the unpacking begins. I want to thank everyone who helped with our move while I was in Vancouver. I'm so sorry you had such crummy weather. I just trying to find spots for everything now.

I think we're really going to like living here. The kids walked to school yesterday morning. We've had kids to play over on Sunday and after school yesterday. Now my kids can never say they're bored again. LOL.

As for what happened in Vancouver. I have Stage 1 cancer so I'm having a radical hysterectomy in the next 2-3 weeks. Which means they will be taking out my cervix and uterus. I'm in good spirits, I'm just happy we caught in time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...