Thursday, November 20, 2008

Well we're back in our hotel room.

I actually had a CT scan today, not a cat scan, silly me. They made me drink 1000 ml of H20 for the CT scan. They injected with this dye that made my body instantly warm and made feel like I had to go pee.. The MRI was really loud, they gave me ear plugs and ear protectors with music of my choice for me to listen too. It took about 1/2 hour for the MRI. Now I just have to go see the doctors tomorrow.

We changed hotels today, as the HOJO was way to loud. We could hear the band playing till 2 in the morning and we were on the 5th floor. We staying in a way nicer hotel tonight and the best part the cancer clinic is only one block away.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...