Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Off to Vancouver

These last few days have been busy for us. We're doing the last bit of packing for our big move on Friday when we take possession of our new home and beause I have the best luck in the world I have to be in Vancouver the same day. So I would to thank my mom and Norm and all my friends for helping with the move. We couldn't do this without you. Thank you mom and Norm for watching the kids for 3 days while we're gone.

My husband and I are catching the 3 o'clock ferry today for Vancouver. I'm having a cat scat and MRI tomorrow at the cancer clinic and then I'm seeing the doctors on Friday.

We're hoping to take in a Giants hockey game, as the Canucks are on the road right now.

I will post when I get back to my computer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...