Monday, February 2, 2009

My New Craft Room

I'm sorry but I can't show any pictures until I have my open house. My dh and with the help of some friends have my craft room all done. I spent all weekend putting my room back togheter. I'm having my first worshop in since November tomorrow night. I'm soooooooo excited.

It's Sale-A-Bration time once again. It runs from Feb.1 to March 31.

Our Sale-A-Bration promotion gives reason for everyone to celebrate!

Customers : Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $60 purchase.

Hostesses: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product with a $350 or more workshop, in addition to the normal hostess benefits.

Recruits: Choose any retail stamp set (a value up to $56.95) from the current catalogue when signing up during the promotion. Plus, get 15% off the regular $249 price of the Starter Kit--that's $410 worth of products for only $209!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...