Friday, July 16, 2010

My Garden

Hydrangea
Rose




this flower reminds me of our paper flowers in the cattie

Lily

Rose I think

For people who know me, know that I don't have a green thumb. We moved into our place almost 2 years ago and it had a beautiful gardens. We have kept alot of it but it's getting way overgrown. We pulled up lots of plants and I means of plants with many more to go. We actually got rid of our pond and filled it in, our swimming pool takes it's place. We're planning to make our patio bigger new year.

I took some pictures the other day of some of flowers that are blooming. I don't know the names of some of them so if some kind soul could let me know, that would be awesome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...