Thursday, July 15, 2010

Stampin' Up Convention Swaps and Camping

Me and Kyra
Me and Kenedy

Me and Everett


I've done about 132 swaps so far. I hoping to do some more in the next few days.

Well I've been MIA for the last few weeks. My family and I go camping every from July 1st for about ten days. We go with family friends at a Qualicum Bay Resort. We love it because they a have huge swimming area that we can park our camper beside. We had great weather and did some relaxin'.

I did manage to get about 88 swaps do for the Stampin' Up! convention I'm heading to next week. Can't wait, I'm so excited this my very first one.
We did manage to head into Nanaimo and watch Eclipse. Jacob looked amazing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...