Saturday, October 9, 2010

STAMPIN' UP! DEMO TURNS 8

This month is my birthday with Stampin' Up! and I'm turing eight. I've come along way since then. I didn't know a thing about stamping and now here I am today teaching classes and doing workshops.



I've met so many wonderful people in this past 8 years, from customers to other demo and I've even met Sheli Gardner the co-founder and CEO of SU.



So as a big thank you to all of my customers I'm giving away a few prizes this month you. I will have 2 different draw. Here's how they will work. I will do the drawing on November 1.


You will receive a ticket when you:

Place an order though me or online: 1 ticket
Take a class: 1 ticket
Hold a workshop(stamp club not included): 5 tickets
If you’re in my stamp club you will automatically get 1 ticket, if you spend $50 or more you will get an extra ticket 1 more ticket
Refer a friend to me that I have never met before: 1 ticket
Join my Stampin’ Up family :10 tickets

I'm also doing a draw for a stamp set called "Dream a Little" it's a retired Level 3 hostess set, for anyone that orders from me this month. For every $25 you spend your name will go into the drawing.




Shop online at http://www.stampinwithcolleen.stampinup.net/
This is for Canadians only

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...