Monday, October 25, 2010

STAMPIN' UP! STAMP-A-STACK





Hi there I have my first STAMP-A-STACK(SAS) cards all designed and all you need to do is sign up for them. What is a SAS you ask? You will make 16 cards 4 each of 4 different designs. I will have almost everything cut out for you, there's a bit of punching out going on. I will show you how to make each card. Then all you need to do is some stamping and assemble your cards. Easy, peasy.

I have a couple of options for you:

  1. Sign up for a class - 8 spots available.
  2. Have a private SAS class with your friends - 4 people minimum to hold a private card class.

All classes MUST BE PREPAID TO HOLD YOUR SPOT. I will be put on more classes if needed.

COST $25

NOVEMBER
14 - 1PM-3PM

16 - 7-10 PM

1 comment:

Gopi said...

These are some great looking cards...very nice!

Definitely a follower...please follow me as well :)

http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...