Friday, May 30, 2014

Another Sneak Peek

I have another sneak peek for you using "Work of Art" and the new In Colors, but this time it's a tag.



  • I cut a piece of white cardstock to 4 1/4" x 1 7/8" and used the Scallop Topper Punch.
  • I inked up the Chevron stamp in Blackbery Bliss and stamped it 4 times reinking up each time.
  • I then took the big splash in Pear Pizzazz and stamped over top of the chevron images.
  • I stamped Happy Birthday in BB onto white cardstock and used the Artisan label punch.
  • Punch BB cardstock using the large oval punch and Pear Pizzazz cardtsock using the 1 3/4" circle punch.
  • I then adhered the punched out pieces to my tag.
  • Added some rhinestones and new Blackberry Bliss Ribbon.
You can attach this to a gift bag or use on a card.  

Supplies I used:

Happy Stampin' 
Colleen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...