- I cut a piece of white cardstock to 4 1/4" x 1 7/8" and used the Scallop Topper Punch.
- I inked up the Chevron stamp in Blackbery Bliss and stamped it 4 times reinking up each time.
- I then took the big splash in Pear Pizzazz and stamped over top of the chevron images.
- I stamped Happy Birthday in BB onto white cardstock and used the Artisan label punch.
- Punch BB cardstock using the large oval punch and Pear Pizzazz cardtsock using the 1 3/4" circle punch.
- I then adhered the punched out pieces to my tag.
- Added some rhinestones and new Blackberry Bliss Ribbon.
You can attach this to a gift bag or use on a card.
Supplies I used: