- I stamped the Chevron stamp in each of the new In Colors Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey. I didn't even use a Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the images. Pretty good.
- I used the Decorative Label to punch out a Blackberry Bliss piece and ran it through the Big Shot using the Chevron embossing folder. Adhered it to the card front using dimensionals.
- I stamped the small splash in Hello Honey on white cs, then stamped "You" in Lost Lagoon and finally stamped "Just For" in Tangelo Twist.
- Punch out the greeting with the 1 1/4" circle punch.
- Punch out a circle of Tangelo Twist cs with the 1 3/8" circle punch and mat under the greeting.
- Adhere to Blackberry Bliss decorative label piece.
- Add 3 small rhinestones.
Supplies I used