Here's the sketch for this week. It's a skinny card 3 1/2" x 5 1/2".
I used the color combo Mary Fish posted Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Pistachio Pudding and combined it with the Mojo sketch 347.
- stamp the card front with Bermuda Bay ink using the background stamp Hardwood
- attach a piece of Calypso coral cs 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 that has been run through the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots embossing folder
- wrap Pistachio Pudding twine around a piece of So Saffron cs 1 1/4 x 3 1/2 and then attach with dimensionals to the card front
- ink up the greeting with markers and stamp onto a piece of scrap cs and punch out with the 1 3/4 circle punch and attach with dimensionals to the card
- color the wood element with the Calypso Coral marker and attach with liquid glue
Supplies I used:
Happy Stampin' Colleen