Monday, May 26, 2014

"Work of Art" Sneak Peek

I have made another simple card using the Blackberry Bliss & Hello Honey new In Colors.





  • I used the big splash from Work of Art stamp set and stamped it 3 three without inking up in Hello Honey onto white cardstock.
  • Then I inked up the smaller splash in Blackberry Bliss and stamp twice on top of the Hello Honey.  
  • Then I stamped the saying in BB 
  • The heart is stamped in HH and cut out and popped it up with a dimensional. 
  •  I wrapped the gold sequin trim around the white cardstock.
  • Then I adhered the BB cardstock underneath the white cardstock.
  • Then adhered to the HH card base.  
The new catalog goes live in 7 days.

I would love to earn your business.  Let me know if you need a catalog.

Shop online at my Canadian store!

Happy Stampin'
Colleen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...